My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Skeleton girls come out at night

Happy Halloween/ Samhain everyone!

Soo pumped. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Anddd I got a beautiful little halloween gift from the goddess, a beautiful ray of sunshine pushed through the horrible groggy clouds. So, many thanks for that.

I woke up feeling revived and happy, a feeling I always get on halloween.
In Wicca All Hallows Eve is the beginning of a new year on the Witches Calender. Think of it as New Years Eve. Soo of course there will be much food tonight to celebrate. Day of the Dead Tacos, Butternut Squash soup, Cookies, wine... all of the good stuff...and of course candy.

In a few we will be going out for a holiday brunch at our favorite diner.

Today I will be donning my new skeleton shirt(hence the title of todays post) My moonstone pentagram and my beautiful skull cross earrings made for me by my friends mommy Trish Ritter, who is a beautiful wonderful person.

Later we will watch scary movies and call on some spirits via The Ouija Board( because you just have to on halloween)

Hope everyone has a magical and haunting Halloween/Samhain.

call on some spirits and dance a bit.


our cute skelly candles given to us by our mommies



my pentagram that hangs by our window

my shirt for the day 


blessed be. 

*






No comments:

Post a Comment