My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tucci daze

So yesterday we went to the food network food and wine festival. We got to taste free espresso and meet Stanley Tucci! he was so nice. I nearly fainted. But we bought his book( which I am excited to read) and got it signed and took pictures with him. It was amazing. Then we went to get some good old red wine and chinese food for lunch where Stevie was hit on many times by our waiter.

Later we are off to our wonderful 3 Decker Diner for some delicious brunch and then later today we are off to two museums for Stormy's class. Museums are growing on me more and more so i'm excited.

and i bought a new teacup! It's adorable and I feel so fancy drinking my tea in it.












my teacup =))


No comments:

Post a Comment