My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tonight I am going to the weekly free comedy show at the Irish Exit for some wings, drinks and friend time. My handsome boyfriend Stevie will be joining. Can't wait to laugh my butt off while drinking some good old Malibu Pineapple.

Also speaking of Stevie. Our 4 year anniversary is tomorrow! shit...we have been together for a while. (Meant in the sweetest sense)

I love that crazy kid. He has really changed me as a person. We have been through so much together. I can't see myself living life without him. I love him so much. I knew from the moment I met him that he would be my one and only forever.
That's never going to change.

I know some people don't believe in it but I believe in soulmates. Once you find yours...you just know.






No comments:

Post a Comment