My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Herve Ledger and Jill Stuart

sorry I am super late on this. i've been so busy.  I have had to deal with school and all that greatness.

Now more glorious pictures from fashion week.

For Herve Ledger are seats were in the back so i was very hard to get a decent shot of the clothes. But I did capture a videos.
 All the models had a braid/ half fake shaved side head look
I was digging it.




























Jill Staurt had an amazing show!

A lot of the fabric had this really nice raised floral which was really cool. I wanted to touch all of it. Everything reminded me of something I would want to wear to a beautiful outdoor tea party. One of my favorites was this silk white/silver romper. When It came out I gasped. The model wore this killer silver sparky head piece with it. *envy*




No comments:

Post a Comment