My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Monday, September 10, 2012

New York fashion week - Charlotte Ronson

There were so many different amazing things that happened during fashion week that I will be breaking up these post into 2-3 different parts...maybe four.

Anywho

How do I even begin. Crazy, breathless, perfection, energy, innovation, creativity, hardwork, magic, Heart stopping, jaw dropping etc etc
A few amazing words that come to mind when I think back on my experiences. I'm so lucky to be where I'm at in my life, to have amazing family and friends who allow me to enjoy something that I love so much.
Fashion has a big part in my life and I was thrilled to have gotten to experience everything little bit of if this week.

                                                                                                                                                              


Charlotte Ronson
This show was fantastic. I wanted to rip off and steal every single outfit the models were wearing.
My favorites were this teal/mint pantsuit. It was gorgeous. The fabric was silk. It flowed so perfectly. Stormy and I gasped when it came onto the runway. I also fell in love with all the pretty feminine colors and the flawy fabrics.





















more posts to come...stay tuned



No comments:

Post a Comment