My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh Sandy...

she is a comin'

everyone in the city is freaking out of course. In the grocery store yesterday there were so many people trying to stock up just in case the power went out or they ran out of food etc.
It was pretty hilarious.
Me being a floridian am pretty used to this.
But I wish Sandy would pass and let some sunlight through the clouds. You know me without my sun...I cry inside.
But also thanks to Sandy my friend Lance who has been visiting got his flight canceled! So he gets to stay a few extra days.
Also Halloween is in a few days! Super excited. In the spirit of things I bought a new skeleton top which I am super pumped to break out.


                                            Our adorable little pumpkin display that sits outside our door.





No comments:

Post a Comment