My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Khirma Eliazov

an up and coming designer. I got to meet her during fashion week. She was so inspiring and she was super sweet(which I think in fashion is a very rare but amazing thing) I was lucky enough to be invited to a private showing of her new showroom. It was amazing. All her bags were designed with such passion. The fabric choices were very Unique. When I see a Khirma Eliazov bag now i KNOW it's a Khirma Eliazov bag.


the magical lady herself 




the cutest little bag ever. I wanted it so badly


             me only dreaming i could have this bag
But Stormy and I did thankfully get to walk out with some beautiful Khirma Bracelets. 






No comments:

Post a Comment