My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween daze

Halloween was a success. We watched tons of spooky movies, eat too much candy, had delicious pumpkin pie and peanut butter cookies and pudding!

we celebrated more "day of the dead" with our tacos and tequila.


It was fun though. I realized that this years halloween was the first time I ever got to give out candy to trick or Treaters. It was fun...Except for the rude kids that came first that stole a lot of our candy, making Stevie and my friend Olivia go out on an adventure to find more.


All in all a great night. One of my best halloweens yet.

Here are so pictures from the night. Enjoy.













hope everyone had a great halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment