My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

My life so far

So my life right now is chaotic.

School
Career
more school...and more career.
and by career I mean trying to decide which agencies to call back and sign with. It's all overwhelming.

The future is always so scary to me. I never want to make the wrong choice. I am excited though. My life is really beginning. I never thought my career would start so soon. But it is and I have to face it like a big girl.

Now here are a few pictures from my life so far

               F-U notes to Sandy


                                     

Re-reading my Nasty gal Mag. Major inspiration to keep working hard

the words I am constantly telling myself



No comments:

Post a Comment