My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Dream Homes for the future

something that always keeps me sane and happy is thinking of interior decorating. I love imagining how my room will look like when I move again. I imagine what kind of art I want on the walls, the color of wood for the floors, the fabric and color of sheets for my bed. It helps keep me grounded in the fact that I have control over somethings in my life.

I tend to lean towards more natural, rustic, chic parisian settings for my futures homes. I love lots of woody white with big windows(a la factory style) Rose gold accents( the sheets, minor decorative items)

If you still don't understand what I mean here are some wonderful photos I have found around the internet.





(i love this. I could do so much with it) 






No comments:

Post a Comment