My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fancy French

It was Lance's last night here yesterday.He left super early this morning to go back to fl.  I miss him already.
We all had so much fun. Many foods were eaten( homemade peanut butter cookies anyone?) and drinks tasted.

I also got to discover many new restaurants while he was here. Last night we went to this adorable French restaurant called La Tarte Flambee. I was super excited to go because I am obsessed with anything french...or european really. They are famous for their tartes which are like really really thin crust pizzas but ten times better. They use a certain dough I think. I got one with goat cheese and honey. It was to die for! I was super satisfied. For Dessert we had a dessert Tarte. It was the Banana Split one. I was in heaven.
sadly there are no pictures of the food because we all ate it too fast..

But for now I am enjoying the soft beautiful shots of Paris...dreaming that I was there




No comments:

Post a Comment