My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We be real New Yorkers now.

So school has been going swimmingly. The classes are hard but they are worth it. I just keep saying to myself " god damnit Brooke just suck it up and don't be a stupid ass.."          It's been working.

So today I had Chipotle for my very first time....What a major fail. I didn't like it too much. I don't know ..compared to my FL's delicious Tiajuana Flats it only reached sub-par. I really wanted something insanely spicy..like holy shit my fucking tongue is melting spicy. And lets just say it was a no go.   So that's my goal right now until i'm satisfied.

Anywho I took a few photos of some random shit that should keep you entertained.

I took a few of my friends and introduced them to the wonder that is Grumpy's cafe. It's basically a hipster coffee shop that makes me smile every time I think about it. It's glorious. Once inside you feel transported to a hipster wonderland. Delicious.

Take a peek kittens.

^This was in Little Italy. There was a big festival going on. 









No comments:

Post a Comment