My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Monday, September 5, 2011

"To your health" "To my death"

This city is amazing. It's full of energy. That energy forces you to walk faster than you naturally would, You become more confident,  you laugh more with your friends, you probably drink more than you would( but that's another story) 

This city is great because if you need orange juice at midnight you can walk out of your apartment, go across the street, see people still walking in and out of bars and walk in and get that OJ. 

Even looking at other people's faces you can tell that they are just plain happy to be here. 

Even though your feet are hurting or your craving food all over again and you are craving that air conditioning...you are still having a great time. 
I had the best time this weekend. I'm so happy my friend, lover and sister came to visit me. 

I needed it. Who's next to visit? 














No comments:

Post a Comment