My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Monday, September 5, 2011

The sweetest treats that your tongue will ever touch

Little Italy is a street down from my apartment. I'm so lucky.  yummy. Best pizza ever.

Also near my apartment is amazing little shops and restaurants. One of these stellar places was the Little Cupcake Bakeshop. Best homemade cupcakes and cakes of every flavor. The coffee there is amazing. I want to go tomorrow to get a pick me up to get my day rolling. It so cute inside you feel like you are in a cupcake. If you come to visit me I am taking you here. It's a sight to see. And smell...and taste. You wont be able to resist. And if you do...well then you're not human.


Also there is this famous bakeshop called Ferrara. it's been in Little Italy since 1892. That is fucking cool.  It has everything you would ever want to ingest. If you go to Little Italy you must visit this historic bakeshop. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment