My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Drink up kittens.

So I was officially the first person to cry in my class. It was actor's lab and we were doing this acting thing and I was getting frustrated because I wasn't doing it right. I can't help it. I'm emotional but he said that this will help me be a better actor so I was like "Hey!That's cool"  

I like the classes though. I have a lot of work I already need to do. I'm already feeling the heat.

Yesterday I was at school from 9 in the morning till 9 30 at night. It was movie night and we had to stay and watch What's Up Doc? Great movie. It made me giggle bunches. Go watch.
Anyway I was getting all sketched out after school because I had to walk to the subway at this late hour so I stopped for frozen yogurt. It was yummy.
ALSO LF STORES. If you have one in your area go to it now! They are having an incredible sale 60% OFF. it made me want to cry with happiness.

Labor day weekend is coming up. I'm excited. I need the break to do some homework, read, breathe, gain sanity back.





Drink Up.


No comments:

Post a Comment