My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Just say you love me . Say you lied. It had to have be a lie please please









Effy: You deserve better.

Freddie: Shh, it’s alright. Just go to sleep.
Effy: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.


Niomi-I pushed you away. I made you think things were your fault. But. Really I was just terrified of the pain I screwed that girl Sophia, to kind of spite you for having that hold on me. And I’m a total fucking coward. 
But I, I couldn’t stand… I didn’t want to be a slave to the way I feel about you. Can you understand?
You were trying to punish me back and it’s hard. It’s so horrible. Because. Really. I’d die for you. I love you. I love you so much it’s killing me!


Cassie: Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before

Effy: Love. All I feel for you now is love.








( pictures from http://somethingsgoneawry.blogspot.com/)
    








No comments:

Post a Comment