My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Fuck with Fate" -1000 Thrills Blog... Only if I have a condom.Gotta be safe



 All these photos I got off of this very fun tumblr   >>>http://1000thrills.tumblr.com/ 


     As I was exploring the internet I jumped into the mass world of blogs to find another to add onto my "You must click back here because it's fucking cool" list. I found one. It's as I said "fucking cool"

     I like her tumblr bunches. Her photo collaborations are right on what I find interesting. If this is what the inside of her head looks like then I like it. I love how she mixes rock n' roll, rebellion with a bit of fashion and art.
Bottom Line: If you like looking at some kick ass pictures that make your brain feel and funny and excited all at the same time go check it out...Or do drugs but I wouldn't advise that.



 Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment