My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stevie Nicks

The original Singing goddess

She is such a big influence on me. Her voice and stage presence are something I try to always keep in mind  in my performances. Her sense of style is also something that I adore.

Whenever I can't find something to wear I always just ask myself "What would Stevie do?"
And usually I end up with some flowing cape vest, something with lace and a touch a leather. Also Lots of stones and crystals. I'm never upset when I have these kinds of outfits on. Something about them makes me feel happier and more myself.

Stevie Nicks is one bad ass chick who's got some killer pipes. I would be in a crystal filled heaven if I met her.









 I had bought these moon drop earrings the other day from urban outfitters and when I saw them I was Like OMG STEVIE WOULD SO WEAR THESE. So of course I had to get them. I love em to death.

I think they all went too far. Their jeans got too low, their tops got too see-through. Personally, I think that sexy is keeping yourself mysterious. I'm really an old-fashioned girl, and I think I'm totally sexy.-Stevie Nicks


If you have stage fright, it never goes away. But then I wonder: is the key to that magical performance because of the fear?
-Stevie Nicks

I love these quotes. The last one rings true to me. I always get stage fright when I am about to perform but it's that fear that pushes me and I perform better than I ever could.

1 comment:

  1. omg fuck youuuu! I had those earrings in my shopping cart FOREVA. And I never bought them :( I AM SO BORROWING THEM

    ReplyDelete