My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break (Part 1:Rainbow River)

I'm so upset that my spring break is over.  I don't even care if I got sunburnt. I want more beach, I want more sun. NYC is still too freakin' cold. One more month and then I get to be on summer vacation. I can't wait.
There will be more pictures but I don't have the right chord to upload them so I could only uploaded the ones on my camera.

My mommy. And Yes I know she be super Tan.


Clearwater beach in FL. glad to call this home.






Model right hurr

awww Jade and April



Me awkwardly trying to get into the photo. 






Model Status





Hey Lance can I have some of your...."water"


April




Me trying to be like April





My eye is soo blood shot.



Our handy dandy cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment