My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A few shots

So here are just a few shots of my weekend with Stevie anddd surprise!...I dyed my hair .I'm loving it so far.

I wish I had taken more pictures when Stevie was here but i was having so much fun that I forgot.
I took some cute shots of him though
I love you baby ;)












I love when Stevie comes to visit. We went to a lot of great places like Max Brenners which is this AMAZING GODLY CHOCOLATE PLACE. Their regular food is good too surprisingly. I went into a chocolate coma. If you are in the city I say you go there. It will blow your mind. Also I discovered a new coffee shop near me called think coffee. They have amazing food and amazing coffee. People say their grilled cheese is really good but i have yet to try it But I really want to. I had a great time though. I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment