My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break part 2(Instagram magic)

I miss you spring break.






my baby <3


mimosas for Brunch!




I love my mommy

Cheesecake factory 


gettin' bronzed

swim bottoms of choice

Nostalgia: Little me on Easter

i'm the mermaid

model from day 1

Bracelet: Free People


my fancy french raspberry vodka





Ohio

aww wittle Simba

seeing The Hunger Games. Soo good

the annual duckies in my pool

my beautiful little sister Serena


Serena and April


April being a mermaid


Good old Ocean Water from Sonic



NYC Days

the craft table right next to my apartment where they were shooting either a movie or a TV show

the prettiest building seen from 14th st

1 comment:

  1. I look possessed, as usual.

    and wtf ohio?

    ALSO LOVING THE RELIVING MERMAID PICS

    ReplyDelete