My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Catch my breath, come back stronger.

So last night I was talking to my boyfriend and I tried not putting all my problems on him but he just kinda pushed me until he drew it out of me. I feel bad putting all my worries on him so I never talk about them but he made me talk about them and I cried hard because I realized how much stuff is going on. I don't know, i guess i like to hold all that stuff in but I feel a lot better now that it's all out. I love him so much. I don't know what I would do without him. He is like my rock. No matter how rough or bumpy things get I always have him to fall on knowing he will always hold me. I can't wait for spring break which is in another week!! Then I will get to see him and my family. I will get to spend my days and nights at the beach and get some color back to my skin.(which I know will also bring my spirits up) I love my city and on the sunnier days it's not so bad but sometimes I feel like i'm in  a cage here. Since I have none of my friends here and none of my family It gets really lonely.But that will change next year thank god. I just need some fl right now. I need my sun, my beach, my love, my family, my friends, my doggies.I need time to catch my breath and then I can come back a little stronger.



No comments:

Post a Comment