My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nisim Fast Shampoo and Conditioner

I WANT LONG MERMAID HAIR.
I am sick and tired of my awkward med. length hair. I take Vitamins I don't use any hot tools anymore. i always let my hair air dry. I do about everything to get my hair long and healthy. BUT I AM SOOO IMPATIENT. So I came across this product online and read a lot of reviews, watched a lot of reviews from youtube etc and I decided to get it.
So hopefully it works because obviously looking at pictures of girls with long hair hasn't made mine grow any faster. *sigh*  if onlyy.
I will let you know what happens.







one dayy beautiful long haired ladies...I shall be one of you

1 comment: