My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

3 more weeks

So three more weeks till school is over and Summer vacation will begin

I need the break. i'm so tired.
I loved being here though. I learned a lot and am starting to understand how to do the thing I love. I mean really do it. No bullshit. No fucking around. No "performing". Just plain old being a person and feeling and showing it to the whole world. I can't wait to start getting work so I can show everyone that I can be great too. That I am not some "little actress"  I want to show everyone just how much I want to succeed and be recognized for it. But I also got to keep myself in check that I don't jump off the bridge too soon. I got to make sure I know how to land on my feet.
Can't wait for summer though. The 4th of july. Concerts. Hiking. Sun tans. Long boarding. Friends. Family.




No comments:

Post a Comment