My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Summer, I demand that you be here at once.

I thought about summer and how awesome it's going to be this year. It's going to be filled with trips, friends, food, beaches, tanning, sunscreen, glittering tanning lotion, floppy hats, slashed shorts, crop tops and kissing.

Stormy and I will have our Margaritas, Lashes will have his Potron, we will all dance, we will all drink champagne.

We will be happy and reminiscence about old times and be thankful that we are all still friends.

I can't wait.








(I really do miss seeing palm trees everywhere) 

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OH SO MUCH YES

    ReplyDelete