My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Change is good.

So I joined a gym earlier this week and so far it's been amazing. I mainly run because it's too cold outside. I run and fast walk uphill for a good 50 minutes and each time I go back I raise up speed and raise up the incline.
 After i'm done I feel so good and happy. And I sleep better so that's a plus!

I love hearing the woman talk in the locker rooms. A lot of them are first timers like me along with pros. Everyone is so nice to each other. They talk about just getting up and doing it. How they were sick of how they were feeling and decided to change. Just hearing these thoughts around me makes me want to do this more.
If you know me personally you know that I love change. I love changing my style and my hair.  It's like a breath of fresh air each time.
And now i've decided to change my habits. So far I haven't given up.

















No comments:

Post a Comment