My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Coppertone! get on muh body

So school will be starting soon and I shall have to fly back the cold NYC. I'm really sad to leave actually. I love NYC to the bone but I have realized that it doesn't matter if your are getting your dreams unless the people you love are there to share it with you. I wish my whole family lived in the city with me and everyone I love and care about can be with me. I miss them all.
   But as they say the show must go on so I shall depart. I do kind of miss my cute little apartment...It's all alone up there. What I'm NOT looking forward to is the insane cold and the lack of shorts on my tush. All I want to do is wear my shorts and tank tops. Throw on some small/barley there because it's bloody hot outside dresses. Oh my dreams. I want summer. And I want it right Meow.

(I'm scared to even go on the summer Tumblrs for fear I will start crying with all the pictures of sunshine and bathing suits. Coppertone everywhere. )










Summer waves on the brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment