My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Souls can change too.

I was watching some of my old youtube videos of my naive 16 year old self in ny for my summer acting school. It was crazy. I've changed so much from it. In every way possible. It was for the better. I don't regret. It's interesting to go back and see and hear how different I was. People really do change. My eyes seemed different. Not the shape but more like they saw a different picture. I took another video of myself right now and my eyes have changed. My eyes in the old videos are a little glazed over where as mine now are harder and clearer.  By glazed I mean from the lack of knowledge. But yeah, it was weird to see that. I'm a different person. I think my eyes have changed the most. But of course, as people say, eyes are the windows to the soul. And my soul has really changed for the better.

Anywho happy thursday Kittens. =D
(btw these are not the pictures i was talking about soo don't go all detective over them haha)


1 comment:

  1. No one is posting comments so I will. I love your eyes in the picture with a mug. love

    ReplyDelete