My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Friday, December 9, 2011

I get to walk through movie sets on my way to get groceries. Top that.

Bad ass. On my way to get groceries I got to walk straight through a huge movie set. They were filming in the big cathedral right across from where I live. To get my groceries I have to walk past this big church. There were tons of actors in  police outfits and other actors in big long fur coats. Cameras Huge lights! All down the sidewalk that I have to walk down. It was awesome. Passing through all the tech people and actors I got like 5 compliments on my hair haha. I was almost hoping they would be like "Hey girl! Be in the movie with us we need a stylish looking red-head!"  Sigh. If only. But it was still cool to walk through it all.
I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment