My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Scrub a dub dub






Soooo I bet you all probably know this little bit of beauty magic buttt i thought hey I do it all the time..actually works...why not share.

Whenever I do this I always get compliments on my skin that day. It glows like a fucking .....idk something that glows in a nice way.

My skin feels delicious and I smile more
soo
here we go

BROWN SUGAR
OLIVE OIL
HONEY

The brown sugar and honey give you that amazing glow and the BROWN sugar( brown not white) also helps with the glow plus it's a bangin' exfoliant. I add just a little drop of good ol' Olive oil so my skin feels moisturized.
Mix all three together. Wet you face. Slather this delicious baby on that face of yours. Rub little circles. Yes it will be sticky.Yes you will want to lick it.

Then let sit for about 30 sec. to a minute.

Thenn with a washcloth wash it off. I recommend when wetting the wash cloth to not ring out the extra water. Your face needs all that extra water so you don't scrape the sugar mix off. You want that extra water to help slidee that sugar off.

Do this once a week or so.
I do it on days I feel tired or ugly. Always makes me feel prettier after.

Enjoy kittens.

Get yo glow on.

No comments:

Post a Comment