My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My soul doesn't dance, Not without you to play the tune.





I went to a little soiree last night. It was fun but for some reason I didn't have as much fun as I usually do. I blame you. All I could think about half the night was your face, how you talk to me, your smile. It filled my head like like a massive ship in a bottle. I miss you. My mind misses you. My heart misses you. I've realized that you make me have a good time. It's you. When you're not here it's as if nothing matters that much. It didn't matter how  much alcohol was flowing, I didn't want to drink it all. It didn't matter how loud the music was playing, I didn't want to dance till the sun rose. My blood had stopped racing. 

 I don't want to do anything without you. Things just aren't as exciting or as thrilling without you to experience them with me. 

I can't wait to see you, to experience something amazing that gets my blood flowing again. I miss the rush, the anticipation of something new. But I must wait till I see you. Because my soul doesn't dance, not without you to play the tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment