My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The "Other girl over there" Syndrome.







Me being like any girl in this world, I always wish to look like the "other girl over there." It's what girls do. We always want to have that hair that that other girl has, the legs in that picture, or a body like that cool chick. All the pictures I put up usually have something in it I want. For instance, the very first picture that girl has the hair i've always wanted, pretty and effortless wavy with cute rocker bangs. I can't have these bangs because I have a square shaped face so straight across bangs don't look too stellar on me.  I always have a small takeover of  the "other girl over there" Syndrome. I'm Guilty.  
BUT!  Here is a little secret that I have come up with.  For any of you who have the "other girl over there" syndrome and want it to stop Listen up. This is what I do when I start to get down. I simply look at what I've got and think about how there are millions of girls that are looking at you  and wish they had your hair, your face.   And now  you have  suddenly become "that other girl over there"  
It works. I Think about my red hair color that millions of girls would kill for, my square face shape and even though it can't let me have the bangs I want I notice that this square shaped face gives me some amazing cheekbones that some other girl out there is craving.
 So remember we all have something of our own that some one else wants. Remember that own Unique beauty that you have. Smile and be proud of what you got my kittens ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment