My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I shouldn't be buying things....But I did

So I bought some fantastic stuff from Urban Outfitters. I couldn't help myself. They called to me and I was like fuck yes!

I got these killer boots. I love the silver detail on them. That's what got me. I'm really into silver detail on belts and clothing and stuff. And these boots will keep my feet warm in the chilly winter that is sadly approaching.


And I got his cool spike ear cuff. I saw it and I was like damn...Yes. My elf ears can pull it off nicely. 

I also got this oversized jean shirt thing but I couldn't get a nice picture of it's awesomeness. So I will try again later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment