My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Simplicity.

~~I need simple right now.
I feel like it will save me. ~~

My life has been crazy for the past few weeks...at least it feels like it has been. I feel like sometimes i'm standing in the middle of a giant field and there is chaos running all around me. It keeps knocking into me and trying to push me down. In my mind i try to turn the chaos into a gentle breeze again but it won't change. My soothing green grassy field that used to soothe me to sleep has turned into a battlefield. I can't travel there anymore to escape. I hope once this is over I will be able to travel back and lay in the meadow with the sun and moon rising above me at the same time once again.










No comments:

Post a Comment