My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I want to live in a Eternal Summer.

~Never want to leave
Never want the sun to set
never want the cold moon to rise
Only want warm summer daze
and warm summer nights. ~

Just got back from a beautiful 4th of july week at Lake Geneva Wisconsin. I went with my friends and my boyfriend. I was so happy my family loved it. It really meant a lot to me. It was amazing having him there. it made me feel like he could really fit in with my family. But anyway. I eat so much food. My aunt is italian so food was always being made in plentiful delicious portions.
But thankfully I did a lot of running and swimming while I was there.
I love the lake. It brings me back to so many good child hood memories. Honestly Lake Geneva is where I am happiest.

Also more pictures to come from a fun little sushi night.
Hope your summer is going well.Sad to say it will soon be over.




































No comments:

Post a Comment