My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Heliophilia

definition- Desire to stay in the sun;Love of sunlight.

I shall be heading back to my wonderful home of fl in a few days!!!

I'm so ready. I have been trying to just focus on my finals but then I start thinking about glorious Clearwater beach and I find myself smiling instead of reading over my script another time.
But so far I have finished 3 exams. I'm mainly nervous for My Actor's Lab final and My Voice final.

But I have faith in myself...or at least i'm trying to. I have worked hard on this so I should be ok. i just got to remember to breathe...a lot.

But once may 11th hits I AM OUT OF HERE. I shall be packing my new Neon green crochet bikini, my new crop tops and tanks. Stuff in my bronzers, and high waisted shorts. If i close my eyes i can almost feel the fl sun on my shoulders.










( i want this so badly but have no clue where to find it. )






And this just looked so perfect for me to make

No comments:

Post a Comment