My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

FL.

I leave for fl tomorrow my Kittens.

I'm so pumped.
I love airports. I don't know why but I find them so much fun. It's like a small adventure in itself. 
Anywho. My bags are packed for my 3 month long voyage. I got my comfy yet chic airplane outfit all ready to go. I'm hoping security wont stop me for wearing my spiky shoes...Idk they kind of do look like weapons. 

My game plan is to get to the airport on time. Get some starbucks, some magazines a snack or two and listen to my new fab summer playlist. 
I'm ready. I'm so ready I don't think I can go to sleep. 

Ugh. I wish it was tomorrow right now.
And i will be sure to document my time there with many pictures of course. I will be going on many adventures including bahamas, cali, north carolina, Lake Geneva Wisconsin, attending a few concerts and of course causing mischief randomly. It's going to be stellar. 






No comments:

Post a Comment