My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Friday, February 3, 2012

My heart is shattering

I'm so scared right now. We just had another fight and now I can't get a hold of you. I'm so sorry my love. I was stressed and had no sleep, I wasn't myself. I just needed to sleep for a few hours but I woke up with a horrible fear that you are touching someone else because you're mad at me. It's killing me. It's the most horrible feeling because it feels all to real. I love you but if you are doing something I can't take you back this time.

Just answer your phone
so I can stop torturing myself with thoughts that will turn into nightmares when I go back to sleep.

please my love, I pray and hope with all my being that you are not betraying me.

But if you are...

You are dead to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Brooke. And I'm sure everything will get better. Honestly, communicati g your fears and desires is the BEST thing you can do for your relationship to be more stable. When you don't and let everything build up, that's when things get ugly.

    ReplyDelete