My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fashion week/Stormy Joy Weekend.

So guys! My blog actually has something cool for me to post!

I attended my first fashion show ever. I got to see Naeem Kahn on tuesday. IT. WAS GODLY.The dresses were amazing. They were so sparkly and full of fringe. The models has nude lips and Classy updos. It was one of the greatest experiences ever. There were so many people since the show was really big. It was an experience though. Just walking in and out of the lincoln center, tons of bloggers and photographers jumped on us to take pictures. It made me feel uber cool haha.

I was also soo lucky to have spent this amazing weekend with one of my best friends. She is just as mad about fashion as I am so I know she appreciated it. Love her to death.

So bottom line. I had a killer time. Boom.






























































2 comments:

  1. YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! And I'm so jealous. You look like you had a wonderful time, though :)

    ALSO, STORM, BLOGPOSTS??? GET ON THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stalking your blog as usual. Still can't believe we did this! SO FUCKING FUN. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete