My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Friday, November 25, 2011

My Little Sister= The next big fashion designer.

Get ready. My adorable little sister Serena  is getting better at designing and styling outfits. She set each of these up. Styled and posed them. I could easily see her designing her own line and directing a lookbook for it. It's going to happen. You heard it here first.



(Setting up for a shot)

(Matching dress and dog clothing)



(Nautical theme yo)






(She didn't design these but they were just too cool not to take a picture of) 

(Princess Grace Kelly)




(My other sister April. Being weird) 




AND I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO.IT HURT.
BUT WORTH IT <3 

Love is the Blood and Chocolate of life. It's sweet and sour. Painful and Gentle. Horrible and wonderful. You want it the most 
yet you run from it. 



3 comments:

  1. love to get your lil sis in bed bet she f---s real good, enjoy her tight little back door first the her p---y over and over, love tight young p---y ever since I f----d my 9 yr old niece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost seen her nipple to bad

    ReplyDelete