My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm happy. That's what all these silly words mean.

Looking back at my old self  I can't believe how immature and how naive I was.  I thought I knew more than everyone. I thought I knew how to avoid the things that could hurt me. I thought everyone else was weak and stupid. When in reality we were all weak and stupid. Even me.
I learned a very big lesson. You don't really know how to avoid the bad things until after they have hit you.

These bad things, as you can call them, ripped me up. But underneath the broken and damaged thing something new, strong and beautiful came out. I had to go through it all to find how who I really was.
If you were to ask me now, even though I'm still digging out of the shambles of my silly naive mind, If I would change things. If I could, would I have avoided it? even though I know i'm still learning and am still growing I will say no. I wouldn't have changed what I have gone through. It happened for a reason. You don't see the reason at first. When it's over you do. Everything that I have done and that has been done to me all happened to kill that hardened silly girl and to bring out someone who was more magical more powerful and more beautiful than I have ever dreamed of.

I know this was random I just suddenly felt the urge to write. You don't need to read my crazy shit but hey maybe you will find it interesting. Maybe learn a lesson or two.
I'm happy. I guess that's what all these silly words mean.

until next time
-B








No comments:

Post a Comment