My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Moving in.

So sorry about not being on...
i'm horrible...
but it's just been so hectic. I've been moving into y new place with my roomies this past weeks so I haven't had time for much. So far i'm loving it. The apartment is beautiful and the area is great.
So nervous about school.First day is tomorrow. Oh gosh
I get to meet the people in my new section...hopefully we all mesh well together.
But this year I am dedicating myself even harder to my craft.
I'm so set on getting a good intership. getting fantastic grades, finding an agent, booking a job, and maintaining my sanity.

I can do this.
(My mantra for this year...and I guess my life.)
More posts coming
Promise .
toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment