My name is Brooke. I live in New York City. Just because my blog has naked in the title doesn't mean i'm a perve. Promise.

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Hippie summer

Summer is going swimmingly so far. Lots of sun, time with friends, good food(fried snapper anyone?)

I can't wait for my next summer adventures to begin.
Atlantis
California
Lake Geneva
North Carolina road trip.

It's going ot be amazing.
ALSO UPDATE
i am getting a new apartment!
It's going to be on the upper east side.
It's bigger than the one i have now which i am so excited about. I couldn't take my small little apartment anymore. I need space to roam.

And the best part my boyfriend Stevie and one of my Best friends Stormy Joy are moving in with me!
I can't wait for us all to get together and decorate our fantastic apartment into some swanky chill place where i can finally have space to breathe.

It's going to be killer
Fancy wine and cheese parties erry night.

But for now I will be drifting in my hippie summer. Full of sunscreen, loose tanks, sunnies, iced tea, watermelon, dancing, incense galore and candles to light up the night.










No comments:

Post a Comment